Personal and Group Coaching
Focus on Life, Leadership, and/or Direct Selling
- 2 to 4 sessions a month based on your need
- Typically a session will be no more than 60 minutes
- Sessions can be in-person (when possible), telephone or via video conference
- A 15-minute touch-base session is available between sessions at no additional cost if needed and as schedules permit
- Email communication is always welcome and I will respond as quickly as possible
- During coaching sessions the topic and objectives are yours; I will partner with you to keep you on track and moving forward toward your overall goals and desired outcomes.
- As we identify your goals and desired outcomes we will work together to design your plan of action for bringing those things to life
- I ask you to prepare for each session by coming ready to share:
- What accomplishments/progress can we celebrate?
- What results are you seeing from these accomplishments?
- What, if any, obstacles or challenges are in your way?
- What is the #1 thing that is most important for us to concentrate on today?
- Through discovery-based inquiry, proactive management of personal opportunities and challenges, constructive framing of observations and feedback and personal accountability you will:
- Increase self-awareness and awareness of others,
- Experience positive shifts in perspective,
- Gain fresh insights and new frameworks for looking at opportunities and challenges,
- Develop energy and inspiration for forward action.
- I will challenge you to dig deeper and reach further; supporting you in not only doing your best, but in becoming your best.
- The Seasons Of Being Stuck: This session takes participants through discovering the actions they need to take through the 4 seasons in their journey, in order to get unstuck and grow to the next level. We discuss how letting go, leaning in, taking bold action, and approaching work from a playful place allows one to tune into what inspires them and to create work that’s aligned with who they are.
- Finding Your Way, Not Their Way: In this session, we'll walk through the six actions that will help you tap into the genius of recovering your childhood will, with the skill of adulthood. Learn how to move past defining yourself by what you do so you can reach your full potential and the edge of your abilities.